Stray Birds of Summer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fellow gaming blog by a friend and Streams!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dixz
Dixz

Fellow gaming blog by a friend and Streams! Empty
PostSubject: Fellow gaming blog by a friend and Streams!   Fellow gaming blog by a friend and Streams! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:29 am

Hello all, a friend of mine started a gaming blog which tells you reviews and details about the games that come out to the market. It's interesting since its more of a consumer view, not the typical professionalism that they put in places like ign.com or gamefaqs.com

the blog is gamer4all.blogspot.com

Also is worth noticing is that i managed to find the gear to create a stream from all the fighting games here in Puerto Rico to your viewing pleasure. The site is: justintv.com/dixz

Here the show, Metro City Showdowns, happening between Friday and Saturday, will put for your viewing pleasure some of Puerto Rico's Top talent in fighting games. We play everything Street Fighter 4 to Mortal Kombat and even Smash Bros. Hope to see you guys in there...

Also I'm in the process of making a slight streaming music show if anybody is interested.
Back to top Go down

Fellow gaming blog by a friend and Streams!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stray Birds of Summer :: Rolling, Playing, Gaming :: Gaming-
Jump to: